Jones Obenchain regularly advises local, regional, and national employers on a wide variety of employment and human-resource matters, from pre-hiring practices to termination to severance issues.
Our experience in the field includes:
– Defending state and federal employment claims from EEOC complaints through trial and appeal;
– Drafting employment and compensation agreements and employment policies;
– Prosecuting and defending non-compete, non-solicitation, non-disparagement, and trade-secrets claims;
– Drafting, negotiating, and implementing employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and non- compete agreements; and
– Reviewing and updating personnel handbooks and policy manuals.
See Discrimination Defense.