Need Copies of your Tax Returns?

It is a good practice to keep copies of your tax returns for at least three years. If you need a copy and don’t have one or can’t find it, you can check with your software provider or tax preparer. You can also request copies of prior years’ returns from the IRS (for a fee). Tax Transcripts are also available from the IRS and they are free. For information about how to obtain copies of your tax returns and tax transcripts please visit: